12.10.12

Lilly Lane has mOved (and a sale)

Do I have some news for you!!! Lilly Lane Market has moved!

So where am I going you ask? Well....

Photobucket

I am only moving a few things over as I have lost a lot of the older products because of a virus. In truth,
I am not entirely sure they are gone. Some things have popped up in searches with new names so as I find a few things they may come back.
For now, this is what I have...

NEW
Photobucket

NEW Journaling Cards
Photobucket

Autumn Greetings
Photobucket

Hello Love Album
Photobucket

Paper Me Templates
Photobucket

Paper Me II Templates
Photobucket

Storybook Album
Photobucket

Photobucket

Faith Hope and Love Album
Photobucket

Sweet and Simple Album
Photobucket

keep up with Lilly Lane
twitter facebook





Photobucket

No comments: